- "Greetings. And welcome. Welcome to Papa's house."
- ―Papa John
Papa John H. Schnatter is the founder, spokesman, and former CEO of pizza company Papa John's (which is better than Domino's and Little Caesars, no question).
Papa John's first appearance was when Ethan goofed on his very cringe-worthy ad for his updated website. In it, Papa tours his 40,000-square-foot mansion with a giant gold dragon centerpiece, and orders a pizza with his son, Beau, who awkwardly raises his arms and says "Beau's in the house", and goes off-script every 5 seconds. Ethan suggests the possibility that Papa John actually abuses Beau off-camera. Then a deliveryman named Matt gives them the pizzas, and Papa John says "And I gave you your tip?" (Ethan concludes that tip means the pizza worker's in reality minimum salary) Beau runs off with the pizzas, because wacky family fun antics. Legends say that to this day, Papa John still doesn't know where Beau ran off with those pizzas.
- Papa John actually doesn't drink sodie pops. He lied to us all.
- When Ethan and Hila appeared on First We Feast's show, Hot Ones, Ethan said that he'd love to meet Papa John in-person.
- In 2012, an infamous decision made by Papa John was made, not paying for his workers' healthcare due to Obamacare, which caused a lot of criticism.
- In late 2017, Papa John was outed as CEO of the company following some controversial comments he made about falling sales being caused by NFL protests.