"Yeah"- Hila Klein
|Allies||Ethan Klein, Sean, Jontron, Filthy Frank, iDubbbz|
Hila Klein (neé Hakmon) is the co-host of the h3h3Productions YouTube channel, and the wife of internet entertainer, Ethan Klein. An artist and painter, Hila makes and sells her art online, and is also the creator and maker of the Jeff Dunnie Fuck Dolls as well as Fuck Me Dry blow up dolls.
- Hila is smart, loyal and Ethan appreciates that.
- Hila's maiden name is Hakmon.
- Hila was born on December 12, 1987 in Tel Aviv, Israel and was raised there.
- Hila has reached the rank of (רב טוראי (רב"ט Rav turai (Rabat) during her conscription in Israel Defence Forces. Rank can be compared to corporal.
- Hila is a professional artist. She primarily works with textas and making dunnies. Her website can be found here
- Speaking of art, Hila went to art school when she was in Israel while she was dating Ethan. Hila explains here that she had a weird classmate who once turned in a video of herself defecating in a toilet for an assignment. The teacher's official critique was that her asshole was "too hairy".
- Hila is extremely camera shy, but has made progress on battling it.
- Hila has a brother named Moses.
- The first video Hila was featured in was the How to Kiss reaction video. She was the camerawoman for h3h3 since the beginning, though.
- Since Ethan and Hila both have the power to absorb all of the memes in the universe, Hila never blinks.
- On January 30 2016, Hila won the Cinematographer of the Year award for her camera work in THE DJ KHALED DOCUMENTARY, specifically for the scene where Ethan, her husband, is barely visible through a truck's door window.
- Hila works as a producer and propmaster on JonTron's YouTube videos.
- Left Israel and moved to America to be with Ethan even though her parents were against it.
- Hila is Ethan's carer\wife\sister.
- She's really cool.
- Also VERY badass.
- The prior two statements were less of factual information and rather logical opinions not shared by everyone but commonly accepted nonetheless.
- The prior statement was to ensure that, if used for a research assignment, no problems would arise.
- The prior statement was uptight and politically correct. Don't take everything on the internet so seriously.