- ―Hila to Ethan several times, when she was shyer.
|Allies/Friends||Ethan Klein (Husband), Sean, everybody in the Friends category|
|Enemies||Everybody in the Antagonists category|
|Goals||Be Ethan's loving wife (accomplished)|
|Other Attributes||Age - 30|
Hila Klein (neé Hakmon) is the co-host of the h3h3Productions YouTube channel, and the wife of internet entertainer, Ethan Klein. An artist and painter, Hila makes and sells her art online, and her art is sometimes seen in the backgrounds of videos. It is a seldom known fact that although she was formerly known as "Hila Klein" A forensic analysis came back supposedly confirming a long believed conspiracy that "Hila Klein" Is in fact the long-lost daughter of musician Tiny Tim, Tulip Victoria. Story Developing.This is a myth. Tulip Victoria is confirmed to be born May 10, 1971 (age 47 years), much older than Hila.
Ethan and Hila's history
- Hila is smart, loyal and Ethan appreciates that.
- Her maiden name is Hakmon
- Hila was born December 12, 1987 (age 30)
- Hila has reached the rank of (רב טוראי (רב"ט Rav turai (Rabat) during her conscription in Israel Defence Forces. Rank can be compared to corporal.
- Hila is a professional artist. She primarily works with textas and making dunnies. Her website can be found here
- Speaking of art, Hila went to art school when she was in Israel while she was dating Ethan. Hila explains here that she had a weird classmate who once turned in a video of herself defecating in a toilet for an assignment. The teacher's official critique was that her asshole was "too hairy".
- Hila is extremely camera shy, but has made progress on battling it.
- HIla does not have a brother named Moses.
- The first video Hila was featured in was the How to Kiss reaction video. She was the camerawoman for h3h3 since the beginning, though.
- Since Ethan and Hila both have the power to absorb all of the memes in the universe, Hila never blinks.
- On January 30 2016,Hila won the Cinematographer of the Year award for her camera work in THE DJ KHALED DOCUMENTARY, specifically for the scene where Ethan, her husband, is barely visible through a truck's door window.
Hila left Israel and moved to America to be with Ethan even though her parents were against it.
Viewers have made many comments stating that they think Ethan and Hila are siblings.